Who We Need
A B2B account manager able to give, and get, maximum value from our client relationships. Meticulous project management skills and ambition are key. You’ll have a positive attitude, great communication skills and want to work in an environment that focuses on culture as much as revenue. We want you to be the best at what you do!
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the senior team at Spring to manage the overall strategic input and tactical output on a very small number of key accounts from the private and public sector, including energy, local authorities and supply chains.
- Maximising revenue by maximising the client relationship, always looking for new opportunities to increase revenue and support our clients’ objectives.
- Managing the day to day activity for your accounts and planning deliverables such as events, along with design and content for digital and print media.
- Helping prepare clear briefs and sharing work and feedback with internal teams and the client effectively, with utmost clarity.
- Managing internal and external teams, planning resources so you can grow the account and deliver exceptional work.
- Providing daily and weekly project status updates.
- Working closely with everyone at Spring so delivery is seamless.
- Ensuring everything we do meets the highest standards, going out on budget and on time, every time.
What you’ll need
- Great project management and communication skills, with the ability to manage resources effectively so timings are kept, processes are followed and everyone’s briefed.
- Broad knowledge and a keen interest in communication channels, including websites and digital platforms.
- A positive approach with an ambition to be part of a successful, high performing team.
- A passion for what you do and eagerness to grow your skills.
Our Ethos, and your role
Springers all sign up to our Ethos: Bring Positive Energy, Know What Matters, Make Excellent Work, Improve People’s Lives and Live our Vision (as agents for change). In the context of your role, consider not just how these points impact on the work you do, but also your relationships with colleagues, input to agency life and how you represent Spring outside the agency. The Ethos binds us all, allows us to be honest in our dealings with one another, and forges a strong bond between everyone on the team.
What you’ll get
The chance to join an established and growing agency, playing your part to shape its future. As an agency focused on its culture you’ll benefit from an up to date remuneration package tailored to you in an environment where learning, openness and ideas are part of our makeup. You’ll enjoy success as part of a wider team and mentoring to continually see yourself grow.
We’re a brand and marketing agency that thrives on creativity and positivity. For nearly twenty years we’ve been helping businesses of all sizes change for the better, from our home in Southwold on the Suffolk coast.
Everyone on our friendly, close-knit team is dedicated to making excellent work, and we’ve got the awards and the results to show for it. We’re ambitious and we’re always looking to do more. With us you’re not limited by boundaries – if you have an idea we always want to hear it.
If you’ve got the drive and the ability we want to hear from you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org